MACHINE OPERATOR - (Winnipeg, MB)
We are looking for a Machine Operator for a well-known organization in the East end of Winnipeg. In this role, you will operate machinery to cut foam materials according to company specifications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Examine all products being cut for defects
* Measure products for size
* Operate machinery safely and appropriately and trim product to correct size
* Excellent math and measuring skills and capable of using those skills to plan and cut foam materials to the correct size, shape and quantities
* Own car is REQUIRED due to location
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
* Previous machine operating experience is an asset
* Day position – 7:30am - 4pm
* $14.00-$15.00 hourly, plus benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 11718.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post