BATCH MIXER – FEEDMILL (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for steady work in an animal nutrition feed mill and warehouse? Don’t have experience in the industry? That’s okay, because training is provided on-site! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to expand your skill set while working for a respected company in Winnipeg, then this is the job for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate the bagger, and properly identify and bag animal feed
* Mix batches; accurately weigh out and combine all ingredients
* General warehouse duties and properly maintain a safe and clean work area
* Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
* Previous warehouse experience
* Strong communication skills
* Minor computer knowledge
* Own vehicle preferred
* Reference required from a previous employer
* $16 per hour + benefits after 3 months
SHIFT TIMES ON ROTATION EVERY TWO WEEKS:
* Day: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
* Afternoon: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
If you would like to be considered for this position, or know someone who would, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 10329.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post