SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (Winnipeg, MB)
Want to further your career in sales management while – at the same time – make a truly meaningful difference to society? Are you a natural leader with the proven ability to mentor and develop sales professionals?
This innovative Manitoba company is in search of a confident and empathetic Sales and Marketing Manager to mentor its sales team to excel to the next level. In this role, you will mentor a team of sales professionals, and communicate with key customers (e.g. hospitals, schools, rehabilitation centers, etc.) and charitable foundations. Success in this role will depend on developing and executing a sales and marketing plan, exploring new sales channels, and creating a team atmosphere dedicated to long-term strategic growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Develop, execute, and evaluate sales strategies (including budgeting and forecasting)
* Lead and mentor sales team; hold team accountable for sales goals and reporting requirements
* Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence
* Meet with potential funders and customers
* Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, key customers, funders, and targets
* Travel to trade shows, primarily in the U.S.
* 5+ years of sales management experience with a proven track record of success
* Post-secondary education in kinesiology, physical therapy, or massage therapy
* High level of patience and empathy for others
* Ability to see the big picture and develop and execute plans based on that picture
* Hands-on, lead-by-example leadership style
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Mechanical aptitude and knowledge
* Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Well established Manitoba-based company
* Lucrative pay structure
* Opportunity to improve the lives of others
* Role offers high level of personal fulfillment
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 9984) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post