CNC BRAKE OPERATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
We’re hiring a CNC Brake Operator for a leading North American manufacturer. In this role, you will support the production team by operating controlled machinery to produce a variety of parts, all of which will meet quality standards. If you’re a strong team player and an effective multi-tasker, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate CNC brakes and other machinery used in the production process
* Set up and run batches; batches are usually 20-50 per run
* Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type
* Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of machine
* Produce products that meet company specifications
* Other duties as required
* 2+ years of experience operating a brake machine
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
* Rotation shifts: 6am - 2:30pm / 2:30pm -11pm / 10:30pm -7am
* $22.51 starting wage
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 9962.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post