PACKAGING ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a forward-thinking approach to packaging design? Are you an analytical engineering professional who is committed to continuous improvement and innovation?
Our client, a respected manufacturer is in search of a customer-oriented Packaging Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will design packaging and source raw materials, while prioritizing customer needs and industry standards. If you have a background in packaging or chemical engineering and strong technical knowledge of food safety, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and design packaging in line with customer specifications and industry regulations
* Source, test, and report on raw material options
* Foster and maintain strong relationships with raw material suppliers
* Create and deliver customer estimates
* Oversee product testing process and report findings
* Conduct analyses of packaging failures and recommend improvements
* Maintain relevant records and documentation
* Post-secondary degree/diploma in chemical engineering or packaging science
* 3 to 5 years of experience in the packaging and/or food manufacturing sectors
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong food safety knowledge
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Availability to travel when needed
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Innovative company that uses cutting-edge technology
* Fast-growing company that celebrates its successes with employees
* Strong track record of employee retention
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 8976) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post