RECEPTIONIST (TERM POSITION) - Winnipeg, MB
Are you committed to providing friendly and efficient assistance to customers, clients and members of the public every day? If you are organized, professional and outgoing, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Serve as first point of contact for customers and clients via phone and in person
* Redirect calls and visitors and relay messages
* Respond effectively to queries from customers, clients and the public
* Maintain awareness of staff availability throughout the day
* Provide general administrative and clerical support
* Ensure tidiness/cleanliness of the reception area
* 6+ months office-related experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional personal presentation and a customer service-orientated personality
* Demonstrated attention to detail
If you are interested in a receptionist role or know someone who is, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected] For more information, please call 204.926.2246.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post