DAY & EVENING SHIFTS | PRODUCTION WORKERS
Do you want to work for one of Canada's most successful manufacturers? This is your opportunity to join a well-known Winnipeg manufacturer offering flexible shifts and on-site training. Apply today for this excellent opportunity!
* Previous manufacturing or production experience
* Proven work history with valid references
* Valid social insurance number or official documentation
* Clear criminal record
* Completion of grade 11 or higher
* Ability to lift 30-50lbs
* Basic math and measuring skills
* Mechanical aptitude; experience using air and hand tools
* Strong communication skills and understanding of the English language to follow procedures
* Day shifts (7am – 3:30pm): $13.09 per hour
* Afternoon / Evening shifts (3:30pm to midnight): $13.99 per hour
If you’re interested in this Production Worker position, please apply in person to Paul Munroe at 390 Graham Ave. (corner of Graham Ave and Edmonton Street by the bus shelter). You may also email your resume to [email protected] or fax it to 204.943.0060.
Note: We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post