SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – INSURANCE
Are you an outgoing team player with excellent customer service skills? This established insurance firm is looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service while processing and triaging new claims within a timely manner. The ideal candidate will bring strong customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answering inquiries related to insurance; insurance coverage, payment issues, online issues, etc.
* Receiving and processing insurance payments for customers
* Generating insurance quotes and reports
* Service customers through effective collaboration with internal and external partners
* 3-5 year’s of customer service or call centre experience
* Strong English communication and listening skills
* Attention to detail to gather and maintain confidential information
* Computer proficient and able to learn new computer applications
* Experience working in the insurance industry an asset, but not required
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (quoting job number 12556) to Brittany at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post