PROJECT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a technical professional with experience overseeing complex projects from inception to execution? Are you a natural leader who thrives building and leading a team? Do you have a solid understanding of the design and manufacture of electronics?
Our client, a respected global manufacturer is in search of a motivated Project Manager to join their team. In this highly visible role, you will work directly with clients, senior management and departments across the company. You will identify opportunities, assemble teams and direct projects with a drive and understanding for achieving results. If you are looking for an opportunity that will push you forward, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage a cross-functional/cross departmental project team to ensure that projects successfully meet quality, cost and schedule requirements
* Assess and mitigate project risks
* Interface directly with clients and stakeholders
* Produce appropriate reports and documentation
* Present regular reviews and updates to management
* Occasional travel when required
* PMP designation or a degree in engineering and project management experience
* Preference will be given to those with electrical experience
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
* A keen, confident and hands-on personality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A corporate culture that encourages new ideas and innovation
* A global company with 100 years in business
* Opportunities for advancement on a global scale
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12545) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3502
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post