SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Working with one of our top clients, this is an interesting new role to join a larger QA group to work as part of a specialized automation team. This person will receive test cases and scenarios and then work to automate testing of web UI, API’s and other web forms. This person will be responsible for end-to-end testing from executing regression tests and developing new test scenarios (when required), through to moving identifying manual test cases which can be automated. Successful candidates need to have a strong command of QA Testing with some experience as a software developer. Test automation will be completed with a variety of tools such as Selenium, Fitnesse and hand-coded automation scripts. Candidates should be knowledgeable with FitNesse (or similar open source tool) and have demonstrated hands-on experience using multiple features in Selenium. Above all, the successful candidate will be able to offer input to the team and help improve automation testing.
It is preferred that candidates be currently located in Winnipeg, however this company is open to candidates willing to relocate within Canada. Remote work is possible but some time on-site will be required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Execute full QA Life-cycle Projects
* Identify applicable test modules and determine feasibility for automation
* Automate testing using a variety of tools & technologies
* Offer input on how to improve automated test practices
* 7+ Years of experience with QA Testing
* 5+ Years of experience with Jira or similar bug tracking tool
* 3+ Years of experience with test automation
* 3+ Years of experience with Selenium
* 3+ Years of experience testing Java-based web applications with knowledge of Rest & Soap
* 2+ Years of experience working in a hands-on Java coding role
* Hands-on experience with FitNesse or similar open-source tool
WHY WORK WITH COMPANY?
* Award-winning Canadian Company
* Collaborative, team-driven environment
* True Agile Development
IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2243
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post