PERSONAL LINES UNDERWRITER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned underwriter looking for your next career opportunity? As Personal Lines Underwriter for this desirable Canadian insurance company, you will underwrite new business and maintain a profitable book of business. Success in the position will depend upon your excellent customer service skills and ability to maintain a positive demeanor.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Underwrite new business while ensuring company guidelines are met
* Maintain and improve profitable book of business
* Maintain broker relationships by attending site visits and networking events
* Encourage business growth by providing excellent customer service
* Launch new products and training sessions for brokers
* Other duties as assigned
* 7+ years of personal lines experience
* Completion of or progressing toward a CIP designation
* Experience working within an insurance company an asset
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to be a team player
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established Canadian insurance company
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
* Flexible hours
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12512) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post