RESEARCH TECHNICIAN (Contract) | Winnipeg
Are you a highly motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills? This global agricultural company is looking for a Research Technician to join their team. In this role, you will be preparing and packaging seed samples for shipment. If you’re a quick learner and possess great organization skills, then apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Preparing seed samples for winter and summer nurseries
* Scooping seed into envelopes while ensuring traceability throughout sampling process
* Maintaining and organizing seed inventory and other research records
* Working in a lab environment following safety rules and standard operating procedures
* Other duties as assigned
* 1+ years of post-secondary
* Degree or diploma in agricultural science or related field is preferred
* Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and database programs)
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in the Research Technician position, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected] quoting job 12503.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post