LAB RESEARCH ASSISTANT (Contract) | Winnipeg
Are you a self-motivated individual looking to work for a global agricultural company? As Lab Research Assistant, you will primarily be processing samples in a research facility with the Gas Chromatography lab. The ideal candidate will pay high attention to detail and have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare samples for Near Infrared (NIR) and Gas Chromatography (GC) analysis
* Clean GC lab equipment as needed
• Work in a lab environment following safety rules and procedures
• Monitor data quality
• Apply automated process improvements to daily tasks
* Maintain and organize seed inventory and other research records
* Prepare seed samples for winter and summer nurseries
* Other duties as assigned
* 1+ years of post-secondary education
* Degree or diploma in agricultural science or related field is preferred
* Possess strong ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
* Great organization and ability to prioritize daily tasks
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and database programs)
* Excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in this position as Lab Research Assistant, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected] quoting job number 12502.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post