CONSTRUCTION HEALTH & SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hands-on health and safety leader with authority? Are you committed to maximizing the health and safety of your coworkers and managers? If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, this is it. As Construction Health & Safety & Environment Manager, you will lead in the development and implementation of the construction project health, safety and environment program. If you have experience assessing and revising safety procedures and can inspire compliance among your peers, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* In collaboration with the project management team, develop and implement the construction project health, safety & environment program including safety orientation and training
* Design and implement health, safety and environment policies and procedures that align with provincial regulations
* Directly lead investigations into accidents and incidents and as a result; design and implement corrective and preventative action plans to mitigate future risk
* Develop and maintain relationships with site contractors, sub- contractors and regulatory personnel
* Facilitate health, safety & environment auditing procedures to ensure consistent and continuous compliance with regulations; safety, industrial hygiene and environment
* Ensure project site personnel are following proper safety protocol; PPE, equipment operation and emergency preparedness plans
* Post-secondary education in Health, Safety & Environment; CRSP, NCSO
* 10+ years of progressive Health & Safety Management experience within the Construction sector
* Proven ability in developing Health, Safety & Environment programs and practices for a construction site
* Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and communication skills are essential for the success of this role
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned company
* Exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12486) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post