TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a top technical sales performer looking to take the next step in your career? If you have a strong mechanical background selling to large international OEMs, this is a great opportunity with this manufacturer of value-engineered solutions. With this internationally renowned, Manitoba-based manufacturer, you will use your knowledge of North American markets to grow the company's business as a Technical Sales Representative. If you are in search of a unique challenge with an industry leader poised for significant growth, contact us today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Build and execute strategic sales plans for territory growth
* Drive territory sales with current and new clients
* Develop sales strategies for key accounts with the sales and marketing team
* Provide technical solutions to end users through sales calls
* Communicate regularly and effectively with co-workers, assigned customers, and potential new clients
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets in all related markets
* Work with the management team to establish sales budgets and tactical sales plans by customer and market
* 7 to 10 years of successful new business development experience in a technical sales role
* Experience providing product solutions to OEMs and other distribution channels
* Proven ability to quickly establish and grow relationships with customers and contacts
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Willingness to travel 40% of the time
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Privately owned Winnipeg-based manufacturer
* Company dedicated to continuous improvement
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12484) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post