SENIOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a dedicated, driven and enthusiastic individual who thrives in an ever-changing environment? This well-known insurance company is looking for a Senior Customer Experience Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the customer experience program. You have excellent problem-solving skills and have a knack for developing creative approaches and solutions to resolving customer service issues. If you're looking for a challenge, then we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Lead, evaluate and recommend operational improvements to customer service processes
* Lead the development and execution of critical and timely customer experience surveys
* Develop strategic overviews; evaluate new data collection techniques
* Conduct detailed analysis of information from numerous sources
* Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of different research methodologies and data analysis techniques
* Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Other related duties as assigned
* 5 years experience in a professional customer service management; preferably coordinating a customer service or complaint management program
* Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, or other related fields
* Demonstrated knowledge of customer experience concepts
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
* Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to identify and review potential impacts
* Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate at the right level for the audience
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunities for growth
* Competitive compensation packages
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12450) to Courtney Czezowski at [email protected] or call 204-926-3519.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post