SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have an interest architectural/design and a track record of fostering relationships to drive business development? Can you take on the challenge of taking a newer sales division to new heights? As the Sales & Marketing Representative for this company – an established custom manufacturer that supply a variety of different industries internationally – you will connect with architects, designers, contractors, and property managers to promote the company’s unique and innovative finishing products. To succeed in this role, you will have the relationship building skills to work with existing accounts and the drive to prospect for new clients with the ability to maximize growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Research and develop opportunities with new clients (architectural firms, home builders, general contractors, designers, and property managers)
* Ensure regular and effective communication with decision makers from all assigned accounts
* Develop and implement sales plans for expanding current accounts
* Assist senior leadership team in developing and implementing sales targets and marketing strategies
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, markets, and key customers
* 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience
* Experience within or selling to the construction, architecture/design, industrial, or manufacturing sector
* Proven ability to achieve sales goals through comprehensive action plans
* Strong business acumen to build long-term relationships
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Degree or Diploma in business and/or marketing
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY:
* Well established Manitoba-based company
* Opportunity for professional growth and career progression
* Positive and family-oriented workplace culture
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12441) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post