MANAGER | PERSONAL LINES (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a natural-born leader with proven leadership skills? Do you enjoy motivating and engaging with your team members? This well- known insurance firm is looking for a Personal Lines Manager to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining products and underwriting policies that support and promote corporate strategies. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Monitoring the company’s experience by analyzing regional loss experience, loss ratio, and loss frequency
* Monitoring competition, regulatory actions and decisions, and changes in the insurance industry to
assess the impact on personal lines of business
* Manages research and development initiatives to provide innovative and competitive products
to meet customer needs
* Conduct detailed analysis of information, and implement best solutions promptly
* Developing and prioritizing effective plans that define activities, resources, timelines, and cost estimates
* Developing and maintaining underwriting guidelines and procedures
* Mentoring and developing team members through the sharing of knowledge and best practices
* Developing and enhancing productive business relationships by liaising with internal and external
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 10 years’ of Property and Casualty industry experience
* Completion of post-secondary education, and/or completed CIP or equivalent Property and Casualty
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent planning and organizing skills
* Ability and willingness to travel
If you’re interested in the position, please apply (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12439) to Courtney Czezowski at [email protected] or call 204-926-3519.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post