VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR (WINNIPEG, MB)
Volunteers are the heart of any non-profit organization but the person who recruits, trains, and leads these volunteers is essential to making that heart beat. If you are an energetic and compassionate professional who can be that go-to person, this Winnipeg non-profit wants to hear from you. As Volunteer Coordinator, you will provide office support to the team and maintain volunteer levels to ensure effective support for the organization’s programs and events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Work closely with event coordinators and fund development teams
* Schedule and coordinate volunteers for all events
* Train volunteers for specific tasks and events, and oversee their work
* Recruit new volunteers
* Coordinate and track prizes that are donated for events
* Other duties as required
* 1 to 2 years of experience coordinating volunteers or event planning experience
* Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Experience using fundraising database software
* Post-secondary education an asset
* Outgoing and people-oriented personality
If you are interested in the position of Volunteer Coordinator, or know someone who might be, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], quoting job number 12110.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post