WAREHOUSE / INVENTORY CLERK (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a proactive, dependable and a self-motivated individual? As the Warehouse/Inventory Clerk, you will be responsible for order picking, and organizing inventory in the warehouse. If you’re interested in this position and would like to work for a leading distribution centre in Winnipeg, then please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Offloading products from trucks and trailers
* Order pick products for customers, package and prepare orders for shipment
* Using RF scan gun and computer system to track and manage inventory
* Maintaining warehouse and work area
* Other duties as assigned
* Proficiency with computers and ability to use Microsoft Office and inventory software
* Excellent English communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Own steel toed work boots
* $11.00 hourly, 7AM – 3:30PM, Monday to Friday, 20 – 32 hours per week
If you’re interested in this role, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post