TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Insurance) (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you customer service focused individual looking to work with one of Canada’s largest insurance firms? As the Support Specialist, you will provide first-level tech support and call resolution to customers. You will log and diagnose issues reported through the help desk while prioritizing problems and escalating them to the next level of support if necessary. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responding to inquiries from broker help desk customers via email or phone and provide technical support regarding their system issues
* Resolving and/or escalating more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process to Tier 2 support teams
* Accurately log and track all inquiries using a problem management database
* Previous call centre/customer service or technical support experience
* Understanding of computer applications and ability to learn technical support systems
* Strong English communication and listening skills
* Good organization, problem-solving skills, attention to detail
* Experience working in the insurance industry is an asset
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12339) to Brittany Cyr at [email protected].
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post