SERVICE LEADER (WINNIPEG, MB)
Do you understand point-of-sale systems? Are you looking to expand your leadership experience? As the Service Leader, you will play a vital role in the company’s success, through efficient order handling and scheduling. You will be an advocate for customers, responding quickly to service requests and dispatching the best technicians. If you have excellent leadership skills and high computer literacy and ready for a new challenge, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide support and training to staff and assist with staff development
* Answer customer inquiries through phone or from walk-ins; identify and address issues
* Triage calls and handle with appropriate urgency
* Issue tickets and schedule and dispatch technicians
* Review work orders and verify the hours worked, etc.
* Issue invoices
* 1 - 2 years of relevant office experience required
* Minimum of 6 months leadership or management experience
* Experience in the service industry
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong English communication skills
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected] quoting job number 12337.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post