ADMINISTRATIVE | PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY (Steinbach, Manitoba)
Are you a team player who thrives in an ever-changing environment? If you have a keen eye for detail, here is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. As Quality Assurance Control, you will have an understanding of electronic quality management systems and cGMP guidelines. If you would like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in Steinbach, Manitoba (1 hour drive from Winnipeg) – then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Reviewing and updating data accurately and efficiently
* Resolve errors and/or discrepancies in collaboration with other operational areas in a timely manner ensuring appropriate action is taken and escalate to Supervisor and/or Manager as required
* Ensure to obtain and/or keep up-to-date all product-related master documents (manufacturing documents, packaging instructions, specifications, etc.)
* Other related duties as necessary
* Bachelor of Science
* 2 - 5 years office experience required
* Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment an asset
* Problem solving skills and attention to detail are required
* Strong computer skills
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Please send a resume to: NATALIE MCDOUGALL, Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] or call 204.926.2246.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post