ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a hands-on leader committed to quality and taking ownership of construction projects from start to finish? As the Assistant Superintendent for this established Manitoba property management firm, you will be responsible for managing crews, scheduling projects and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. If you have a track-record of managing concrete crews, then this position may be for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist Superintendent with coordination of sub-trades on job site
* Help organize job site and maintain cleanliness and efficiency of site
* Inspect and ensure concrete quality and integrity
* Maintain strong working relationships with sub-trades and suppliers
* 2+ years’ experience running commercial sites or running commercial concrete crews
* Strong concrete knowledge and experience
* Experience laying out foundations and managing pours
* Excellent decision-making and communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company with a young and vibrant team from the top-down
* Signature/high-profile projects
* Long-term prospects
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12308) to TREVOR FINCH, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.2241.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post