SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
This is an exciting new permanent full-time role to join one of our growing clients who is investing in their IT team in 2017. As an experienced Systems Administrator this role will maintain all items under the Windows, VMWare and SAN umbrellas at the enterprise level as well as work on strategic projects. In terms of operational support, this role will be the escalation point to which critical items will come and will mean that this person will interface with end-users to resolve issues at times. Day-to-day projects include a wide range of items from virtualization and server consolidation using VMware, SAN provisioning and ensuring high availability of the Windows server environment. Strategic projects will focus on disaster recovery, Cloud implementations and investigation of new technologies. Above all, this person will need to bring a wide-breadth of knowledge and keen eye for technology to be successful.
It is preferred that candidates be currently located in Winnipeg, however this company is open to candidates willing to relocate within Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Monitor Windows environment & Servers (AD, Exchange, 365 & various appliances)
* Consolidate servers and sustain virtualized environments
* Ensure SAN environments are running at optimum performance
* Improve Disaster Recovery plans and investigate new technologies
* Act as the escalation point for critical system issues
* 7+ Years of experience supporting & maintaining complex high-availability environments
* 7+ Years of experience with Windows Server (Active Director, Exchange, etc.)
* 5+ Years of experience using VMWare to manage virtualized environments
* 5+ Years of experience maintaining SAN environments
* 3+ Years of experience authoring or improving Disaster Recover Plans
* 2+ Years of experience with Cloud technologies
* Ability to investigate new technologies and make business case recommendations
* Ability to ‘put customers first’ while delivering top-notch end-user support
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture & work environment with a team that enjoys delivering together
* Large investment in IT to help drive better business decisions
* Wide variety of projects requiring delivery at the enterprise level
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to PHIL MARCOUX, Recruitment Consultant,
at [email protected] or call 204.926.2227
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post