PROJECT COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a collaborative and assertive individual who strives to surpass project performance expectations? This leading Manitoba contractor is looking to add a Project Coordinator to its team. Working alongside the Project Manager, you will assist with overall project performance and manage aspects of construction projects. If you’re looking to grow and develop in the project management field, this role is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Work alongside and mentor with project manager
* Manage all job information flow including RFIs, shop drawings, meeting documentation
* Visit construction sites as needed
* Manage small projects or portions of larger projects
* 2+ years Canadian experience in commercial structural construction
* CET or other engineering education preferred, although carpentry or other trade certifications may be considered
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Excellent conflict resolution skills
* Ability to remain calm in high-stress situations
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* One of Manitoba's largest contractors
* Exciting projects
* Planned advancement with strong mentorship
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12303) to TREVOR FINCH, Senior Recruitment Consultant at [email protected] OR call 204.926.2241.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post