HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you considered a builder of human resource programs? Are you a creative and growth minded human resource professional capable of developing a companywide human resource program? As Human Resource Manager for this entrepreneurial Manitoba company, you will draw on your HR experience that will include; recruitment, performance management, employee relations and policies development. If you have a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize in a growth environment, this could be the next step in your HR career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assist management in the recruitment and selection processes for a wide range of positions; prepare job postings, reference checking, draft offer letters
* Develop and implement a company-wide on-boarding and orientation program
* Maintain employee relations with both staff and management - mediate on issues, interpret policies and legislation, assist in performance management
* Assist with executing the performance measurement process to evaluate employee objective setting and personal growth; succession planning, employee retention
* Lead employee relations and mitigate issues as necessary
* Oversee and process payroll for hourly and salary employees including; benefits administration and DPSP
* Manage special projects, as assigned by management
* Post-secondary education in human resource management; CPHR designation or equivalent would be considered an asset
* 5+ years of experience as a human resource generalist; preference will be given to candidates who have developed a company human resource program
* Proven ability to provide strategic human resource related ideas (retention, employee relations, performance management)
* Committed, enthusiastic, priority focused
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Manitoba and Western Canadian livestock equipment provider
* Entrepreneurial and family focused company
* Tremendous opportunity for professional growth
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12295) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post