QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a strong work ethic and commitment to quality? Are you skilled at solving complex problems and managing change? This respected, environmentally friendly conscious company is in search of a Quality Control Inspector to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing procedures and standards related to quality inspections and quality control processes. If you want to work for a company that's driven by quality, customer service and innovation, apply today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop procedures and standards related to quality inspections and quality control processes
* Develop supplier quality control procedures and standards to ensure supplier product consistency
* Conduct root cause analysis on non-conformance's; develop tracking systems for non-conformance's and prepare corrective actions
* Perform quality control process audits to ensure effectiveness of the quality control systems
* Lead various projects; inventory control, warehousing, plant layout
* Manage and maintain document control systems and supplier communication
* 2+ years’ prior experience in quality control within a manufacturing or warehousing environment
* Demonstrated experience leading the development of quality control systems
* Solid knowledge of manufacturing, quality control and warehouse operations
* Process driven, ability to solve complex problems and manage change
* Highly adaptable and confident in developing processes
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Manitoba company driven by quality, customer service and innovation
* Team focused environment
* Competitive salary & benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12281) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post