QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a proactive approach to quality process development and implementation? Do you want an opportunity to lead quality assurance to new levels of operational efficiency and accountability? As Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining established quality processes and implementing improvements. If you're a proven leader with a track record of developing quality assurance systems, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform a quality systems gap analysis to establish and improve internal quality assurance standards
* Lead in the transition of ISO from current 9001-2008 to 9001-2015 standards including; systems enhancement, procedures and training
* Establish, implement and maintain a robust quality management system for improved product quality performance
* Design a value stream map for ongoing continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the quality assurance systems
* Lead in the maintenance of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 compliance standards and supporting documentation including compliance auditing
* Oversee the development and improvement of reducing non-conformance's through root cause analysis, corrective action and work instruction implementation
* Contribute to strategic business planning and developing quality assurance KPI's
* Post-secondary education in Quality Management, or as a Certified Engineering Technologist
* 5+ years of progressive management experience as a quality assurance professional
* In-depth knowledge of ISO standards (9001-2008 and 9001-2015), audits and lean methodologies
* Strong mechanical aptitude, combined with sound decision making and problem solving skills
* Collaborative, consistent and accountable
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Dynamic working environment
* Generous and flexible employer
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12280) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post