INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PROCESSING (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy working with existing customers and delivering superior customer service? If you have equal amounts of technical aptitude and success building lasting client relationships, we want to hear from you.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be the main point of contact for existing customer accounts assigned to you. Working with a variety of internal departments, you will ensure these customers receive the quality information and products they require. You will also review and report overall sales, quality, and delivery data for each assigned account. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first approach to working with clients, this stable and well-respected company is the place to build your sales career!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Respond to customer inquiries, requests for quotes, and status update requests
* Process purchase orders and adjustments
* Liaise with multiple internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
* Maintain relationships with all assigned accounts, uncovering current and future business opportunities
* Analyze data for all assigned accounts and generate reports on delivery, quality, sales, and margins
* Provide support to outside sales representatives as required
* 2+ years of inside sales or customer service experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector
* Excellent understanding of customized products and project coordination
* Strong technical knowledge and/or aptitude
* Proficiency in MS Excel, including experience with pivot tables and V-lookups
* Proven communication and relationship building skills
* Strong ability to stay organized and to manage multiple projects at different stages
* Experience reading drawings and quoting in an industrial environment an asset
* Post-secondary education or technical training an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading company in the manufacturing industry
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12273) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post