FREEZER WAREHOUSE WORKERS
Are you a safety-minded individual? We’re looking for strong Freezer Warehouse Workers for a large supply chain company in Winnipeg. In this role, you will ensure safe and accurate storage of frozen food products. If you are a physically fit individual looking for warehouse work, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Move product to storage areas with in a safe and efficient manner
* Efficiently stack and store products in the appropriate storage area
* Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment
* Other duties as required
* Ability to lift 60-75 lbs
* Own steel-toed work boots
* Ability to work in a refrigerated/freezer work environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently as a team
* Monday to Friday, 7:15AM-3:30 PM
* $11.00 hourly, plus weekly attendance bonuses!
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply in person at 390 Graham Avenue, between 8AM – 4PM, Monday to Friday.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post