PAYROLL & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a payroll leader with a strong background in supporting an organization? Ducks Unlimited Canada, a highly regarded North American non-profit conservation organization is hiring Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As the Payroll & Benefits Administrator you will oversee the processing and administration of payroll and benefits in addition supporting the human resources team. Success in this role will depend on your extensive payroll experience and strong knowledge of payroll legislation. If you have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, this position is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the processing of semi-monthly payroll and benefits functions for a multi-provincial payroll of up to 500 employees’
* Monthly and yearly reporting; including CRA , WCB and benefits
* Manage the preparation of payroll year end functions, including processing and issuing T4's and yearend remittance processing
* Preparing appropriate journal entries and reconciliations
* Administering the group benefit programs
* Investigate and resolve payroll variances, respond to payroll and benefit questions
* Maintain physical and electronic personnel files; data entry of new hires and process employee information changes
* Provide general administrative support to the human resource team; special projects, etc.
* 5+ years of full cycle payroll processing experience
* PCP or CPM designation is preferred; post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field is an asset
* Strong knowledge of provincial payroll legislation and familiarity with accounting concepts and procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ability to work effectively with employees and external stakeholders across a multi-provincial organization
* Strong attention to detail; superior organizational and time management skills
* Proficient in MS Office programs. Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now preferred and MS Dynamics AX an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American conservation organization
* Positive, dog-friendly work environment
* Strong supporter of employee health and wellness
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12247) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post