TIG WELDER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding service? If you'd to work for a leading supplier to some of the largest Class 1 railways in North America, if you want to work for a company that represents superior quality signaling equipment and accessories, then apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Execute TIG welding as per industry standards
* Manage and oversee stock of inventory
* Produce customized parts based on client guidelines
* Communicate effectively to ensure performance targets are met
* 2+ years of TIG welding experience
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
* Oral and written fluency in English
* Custom fabrication skills preferred
* Ability to work days/evenings
* CWB tickets preferred
* $18 - $22 hourly
If you would like to be considered for the TIG Welder position, or know someone who would, please email a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting the job number 12227.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post