PROCUREMENT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for the opportunity to use your procurement expertise to make a real difference in an organization? Our client is in search of a Procurement Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have progressive procurement project management experience within the construction and/or manufacturing sector. If you’re an expert in leading strategic negotiations and have demonstrated leadership skills, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead in the preparation and administration of tender and contract documentation for commercial projects; developing bidders list, bulletins and facilitating meetings
* Negotiate pricing and terms with vendors and contractors
* Prepare purchase orders for services, operations and projects
* Manage vendor relationships to ensure project budgets and time lines are being met
* Coordinate with contractors on all variation order requests, project change orders and claims
* Post-secondary education in Procurement, Project Management or Civil Engineering
* 5+ years of proven procurement project management experience within the construction and/or manufacturing sector
* Proven ability to negotiate with vendors and contractors
* Articulate and confident communication style
* Ability to handle pressure and solve complex problems with a high sense of urgency
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global industry leader
* Strong commitment to sustainability
* Innovative and technologically advanced
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12217) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post