QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work for a company with an international presence? One of Canada’s leading producers of natural and organic food products is looking for an accomplished and dynamic quality assurance manager to join its team.
As Quality Assurance Manager, you will manage the quality team and ensure that all products comply with the highest quality standards. Ideal candidates for this role will be fluent in quality testing, lab procedures, and HACCP standards. If you are looking for a fast-paced, exciting environment, we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead in the development and implementation of a robust quality management system, including the development of a food testing lab
* Write and implement quality control and quality assurance policies and procedures that align with corporate best practices
* Ensure the quality management systems are developed in accordance with Health Canada, HACCP and GMP regulations and compliance
* Provide guidance on sanitation and product protection
* Develop and implement quality assurance inspection plans
* Prepare and manage a departmental budget for continuous improvement and training
* Bachelor of Science degree (Food science, microbiology, biology, engineering)
* 5+ years of proven experience managing a quality assurance team
* Experience developing and implementing a quality management system
* Demonstrated expertise with GMP, HACCP & Health Canada regulations
* Exceptional analytical and leadership skills
* Food production experience a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established company
* Brand new state-of-the-art facility
* Family owned business in which employees are highly valued
* Proven opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12216) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post