LOGISTICS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a driven, strategic logistics professional with a proven ability of successfully developing systems and practices? As Logistics Manager for this global manufacturer, you will be responsible for overseeing inventory, coordinating distribution with 3rd party companies and providing leadership to warehouse staff. Success in this role will depend upon your demonstrated leadership, collaboration and motivational skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead in the development and implementation of the facility Logistics, Inventory and Warehouse Management systems
* In accordance with corporate best practices, design and implement Logistics, Inventory and Warehouse policies, processes and procedures
* Oversee inventory levels and cycle counts, warehousing, shipping/receiving; including documentation and compliance accuracy
* Analyze and assess departmental performance and implement continuous improvements measures as needed to grow the business and the team
* Prepare and monitor departmental budget
* Post-secondary education in Business or Operations Management
* 10+ years of progressive management experience within Supply Chain, Logistics or Warehouse Management; ideally within in the Food, Pharmaceutical or Aerospace industries
* Proven ability in developing Logistics, Warehouse Management or Inventory Control systems and practices
* Demonstrated experience with GMP regulations would be considered an asset
* Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and motivational skills are essential to the success of the role
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned company
* Exposure to a global team
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12215) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post