DOOR ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a knack for speed and accuracy? Are you interested in working for a window and door manufacturer where you have room to grow? In this position as the Door Assembler, you will assemble components into basic frames, as well as fabricate parts for doors. If you like working in a team environment, and enjoy interacting with management and customers, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assembly of PVC composite doors and other millwork
* Working with paneling, molding and doors
* Cutting materials to size using compound mitre saws, chop saws, table saws, etc.
* Hinge / lock preparation, mortising frames for hinges/strikers using routers/jig assemblies
YOU MUST HAVE:
* High school diploma
* 3-5 years building and assembly experience
* Strong written/spoken English communication skills
* Exceptional mathematical and geometry skills
* Ability to translate instruction to production
* Ability to safely use power tools/saws
* Certificate in Carpentry an asset
* $15 - $17 per hour depending on experience
* Benefits included after 3 months
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (quoting job number 12210) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post