AUTOCAD DESIGNER – MANUFACTURING (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a detail-oriented individual and thrive in a manufacturing environment? We’re looking for an experienced AutoCAD Designer for a growing company located in the west side of Winnipeg. In this role, you will prepare detailed drawings and diagrams to include all views and dimensions necessary for the manufacture of products. If you demonstrate a high level of proficiency using AutoCAD equipment and enjoy working in a team environment, then this position is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Use computer assisted design/drafting AutoCAD equipment and software to develop designs for production per customer specifications
* Communicate and collaborate with manufacturing, sales and other departments
* Nesting drawings for production staff for the plasma/laser operators
* Other duties as necessary related to the position
* Previous AutoCAD experience (Sigma-Nest, Symtrans, Inventor, etc.)
* Strong English communication skills and ability to work well with others
* Related manufacturing and sheet metal fabrication experience
* Day shift: 8:00 - 4:30pm, 40-45k salary
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12198) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post