PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE BROKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a helpful individual with a team player approach? As Personal Lines Insurance Broker, you will use your insurance background and proven communication skills to interact with customers and address their needs in a friendly and professional manner. If you're highly organized with the ability to multi-task effectively, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process Policy renewals
* Review and maintain existing accounts
* Correspond with customers regarding billing and issues related to their policies
* Generate new business sales
* Assist with walk-in customers as needed
* 2+ years of experience managing a personal lines book of business
* Level 2 Manitoba Insurance License,
* CAIB designation considered an asset
* Experience with other lines of insurance (Autopac, Farm, Commercial, etc.) is considered an asset
* Experience using TAM system
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Winnipeg insurance broker
* Excellent benefits
* Positive work culture
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12197) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post