DOCK WORKER – PART-TIME SUNDAYS
Are you an organized individual who has previous dock or warehouse experience? As the Dock Worker, you will be responsible for transporting shipments across the dock area to/from trailers for loading. If you’re interested in this part-time position, then we’d like to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating a forklift in a safe and proper manner
* Loading and packaging shipments onto trailers efficiently according to shipment routes; regrouping shipments as necessary
* Verifying and completing required documentation and reports: i.e. checking for accuracy and completion of delivery receipts, bills of lading, trailer manifests, special loading and handling instructions, etc.
* Other duties as necessary
* Minimum 6 months’ experience working on a loading dock
* Minimum 1 year forklift experience
* Excellent knowledge of Winnipeg and the city streets and routes
* Strong English communication skills for taking instructions, communicating with co-workers and following directions
* Ability to lift 50+lbs
* Own steel-toed-work-boots
* Sundays, 10AM – 7PM, $15.00 hourly
NOTE: We thank all those who apply, however, only those who meet our requirements and selected by our recruitment team will be contacted.
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Marlon Persaud at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post