TRUCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a passion for providing top-notch customer service? Can you respectfully and effectively problem solve? Our client is looking to add a committed Customer Service Representative to their growing team of professionals. In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to new customers while managing orders from entry to shipping. The ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge of the trucking industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide excellent customer service to new customers
* Manage orders from entry to shipping
* Prepare quotes and book customer appointments
* Ensure invoices are created correctly
* 2+ years of experience in Customer Service/Office Support in a manufacturing environment
* Background in the Trucking industry ideal
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to retain knowledge
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to deescalate customer issues in a professional manner
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Industry leading company
* Company committed to customer satisfaction and ease of use
* Friendly, team oriented workplace
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12189) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post