MRO BUYER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a confident negotiator that drives a hard bargain? Do you have a strategic approach to building long-term supplier relationships? If so, here is an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise with a respected manufacturer.
As MRO Buyer, you will be responsible for managing purchase orders and inventory goods required for the shop. You will also maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers to ensure best pricing and product quality. The successful candidate will be a proactive communicator, have excellent customer service skills and a strong ability to multitask.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Coordinate and generate purchase orders for maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) materials; track lead times
* Liaise with engineering, production management and maintenance to manage inventory of goods required for the shop
* Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers to ensure best pricing and product quality; prepare and administer RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's
* Receive and manage invoices from vendors; tracking and verifying information for validity
* Conduct regular reviews of supplier base, pricing trends, shipping and materials
* Assist in providing support on various departmental projects
* 3+ years of MRO buying in a manufacturing environment
* Demonstrated ability to source new products, suppliers and negotiate contracts
* Proven ability to manage and control inventory on a computerized ERP system and Excel spreadsheets
* Proactive communication, excellent customer service and unparalleled ability to multi-task
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Respected Canadian manufacturer
* Committed to quality, safety and continuous improvement
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12182) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post