PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have background in supply chain with experience in inventory control to assist a Purchasing Manager? In this role you will be responsible for inventory fulfillment, ordering, scheduling and working with outside vendors.
As a Purchasing Assistant you will be tasked with vendor management, data analysis, purchasing initiatives, & logistics tracking to support the operational growth of the supply chain.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Maintain strong working relationships with vendors
* Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lined of communication with those vendors
* Maintain inventory tracking in an ERP environment to minimize inventory variance
* Purchasing product for customer orders, and inventory
* Manage Daily PO report to confirm all suppliers have rec’d the date report, and enter expected ETA’s into system. Manage weekly report to ensure product makes it in on time
* Sourcing parts from suppliers around the world
* Handle any receiving discrepancies with the supplier to ensure missing or damaged product is replaced
* Minimum 2 years' inventory analysis and cycle counting experience
* Experience working in an ERP environment
* Strong math skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
* Strong verbal and written communications
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* A fun and unique, open-concept office with an award-winning team
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Opportunity to work with a global brand that measures both financial and social returns
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 12176) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post