DISPATCH COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have excellent time management skills and pay high attention to detail? If so, we may have a position that’s a right fit for you! We’re looking for a customer-focused Dispatch Coordinator for a leading retailer that is headquartered in Winnipeg. In this position, you will be responsible for taking in customer order requests, reviewing and assigning the orders to appropriate team members. If you’re an individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and would enjoy working in an open office environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide support for customers, ensuring all customer needs are dealt with quickly and professionally
* Receive and prepare work orders; creating tickets; entering information from the purchase order into computer system
* Schedule and dispatch workers, equipment, or services to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs
* Liaison with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment
* Willing to work as dictated by demands of the business including responding to operational and maintenance issues outside of regular working hours
* Other duties as assigned
* Previous experience as a dispatcher, with some leadership experience
* Minimum of 1 year of post-secondary education preferred
* Strong computer and data entry skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Asset Management System Applications an asset
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], quoting job number 12173.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post