METHOD VALIDATION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a natural leader who gains satisfaction from ensuring practices and procedures are in compliance with current manufacturing regulations? Our client is currently in search of a Method Validation Manager to join their team. In this role, you will collaborate to implement changes to the Method Validation processes as well as develop standardized procedures. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise and coordinator validation projects, validation schedules and personnel; liaise with internal/external stakeholders
* Schedule and manage method validation project resources to meet departmental/business objectives and targets
* Review, revise and implement standard operating procedures to ensure regulatory compliance targets and objectives are being met
* Revise, develop and implement method validation and cleaning validation processes for new and existing product formulations; including standardize procedures and work instructions
* Conduct analysis of methods, methods transfers, deviations and prepare comprehensive reporting for management
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology
* 5+ years of progressive management experience within methods validation and laboratory operations
* Proven ability to develop standard operating procedures through continuous improvement methodologies
* Leader in change management initiatives
* Proactive ability to solve problems, motivated to achieve results and a strong communicator
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Rapidly growing company
* Committed to brand integrity through world class quality systems
* Distributor of over the counter and natural health products
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12172) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post