RECEPTIONIST | PINNACLE (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a natural “people person” who can easily build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people? We are looking for a Receptionist who pays high attention to detail and is focused on providing support to the Pinnacle staffing recruitment team. You are a highly-motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed. You are a professional who is always “in-the-know”, and can use that knowledge to strategically support the business’s operations. If you are ready for a challenge – then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Reception duties; answering phone calls and forwarding incoming calls to appropriate contacts
* Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately
* Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
* Setting up candidates on appropriate computer skill testing
* Maintaining accurate records and maintaining company/customer confidentiality
* Screening, booking interviews, managing recruiter’s interview schedules
* Other office duties as required
* 1-2 years’ of Canadian office experience or experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry
* Post-secondary education; HR diploma is an asset but not required
* Must be reliable, flexible and a team player
* Strong English communication skills; both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
* Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
* Must be available to work 9AM – 6PM, Monday to Friday.
WHY WORK WITH US?
* Opportunities for growth and development!
* Downtown location, free downtown parking
* Excellent benefits plan and incentives!
If you are interested in this position, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to Natalie McDougall at [email protected], quoting job number 12169.
Note: We thank all those who apply, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post