ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a people person who goes the extra mile to make a positive first impression on behalf of your employer? This leading Manitoba company is looking for a confident administrative professional who shows excellent initiative and accountability. Superior attention to detail will be a key to this role, as you greet clients and process documentation to support the daily business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as first point of contact for clients (in person and on the
* Maintain strong client relationships
* Process documentation related to investment transactions
* Update and maintain client database
* Handle confidential information effectively
* Complete various administrative tasks and schedule meetings
* Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
* Computer savy – ability to learn new software quickly
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent data entry skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Proven attention to detail
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12149) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post