PART TIME INSURANCE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a Level 1 Insurance Broker wanting to continue your career with a company that recognizes hard work and promotes growth? This Winnipeg insurance company is in search of a motivated, technically inclined individual to join their team as an assistant to the Commercial Sales Representative. In this position, you will perform administrative duties, create policies and assist with insurance renewals. The successful candidate will be flexible with the ability to work Saturdays.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide administrative support to departmental personnel including photocopying, scanning, preparation and filing of documents
* Preparing, updating and maintaining database
* Create policies and send to underwriter
* Assist with policy renewals
* Other duties as assigned
* Level I Insurance license or higher required
* Working knowledge of Autopac and travel insurance
* Available to work Saturdays
* Willingness to work a fulltime schedule
* Open to learning commercial lines insurance
* Strong technical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-focused Winnipeg company
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12139) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post