ACCOUNTING CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you happiest working with a friendly, sociable group of colleagues? Do you have previous experience in general accounting? If you are an accounting professional looking for an opportunity to give back to the community, this is the job for you. As Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for performing general accounting duties including preparing invoices, reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable, as well as assisting with other accounting activities, including audits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Processing accounts payable
* Processing accounts receivable
* Bank, account and petty cash reconciliations for multiple locations
* Assist with applications for funding and proposals
* Assist with audit preparation an liaise with auditors on site
* Ad hoc duties as assigned
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
* Experience working with QuickBooks strongly preferred
* Strong proficiency with MS Excel
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Rewarding opportunity to help the community
* Excellent benefits
* Supportive work environment
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 12128 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2210
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post