VEHICLE CLAIMS ESTIMATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have solid mechanical aptitude and enjoy working independently? Do you have a desire to continue your career with a business known for its excellent attention to detail? As an Claims Estimator, you will observe vehicular damage, liaise with Auto Technicians to determine quotes and submit claims to MPI. The successful candidate will have a valid driver's licence and strong communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare estimates for MPI
* Liaise with Auto Technicians to determine parts and labour costs
* Create appropriate documentation
* Prepare quotes and submit claims to MPI
* Give detailed explanation extent of damage customers
* 2 years of estimating experience with exposure to vehicles or combination of equivalent education and/or experience
* Valid driver’s licence is required
* Solid mechanical aptitude
* Basic computer skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Ability to work independently
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Excellent benefits
* Employee savings plan
* Opportunities for professional development
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12107) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI Senior Recruitment Consultant [email protected] OR call or call 204.926.3519
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post